Sunday, May 17, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby Dimick

We had a baby shower in Salt Lake City for my mom and Mike's family. We decided to make it a diaper shower since we had a lot of baby things already. We had a great turnout and it was so nice to just visit with everyone.


In Vernal, we had a shower with a lot of the ward members and my dad's family. Jamie did a wonderful job with the luncheon and decorations, very professional! Thanks Jamie. Mike and I spent a family home evening putting together baby Dimick's crib that Grandma Bingham contributed as a gift, we love it, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad I missed the baby shower! I got the invite but it didn't have the address for it. But I hope that baby comes soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats om you newest addition to your family

    ReplyDelete