
Mike and I have been going a hundred miles an hour trying to get everything done before we head up to wyoming. Besides me taking classes, being a mom, and trying to pack a household (which by the way I havent gotten to yet), I have been landscaping my mom's yard before wintertime.

I've been busy from everything from design to planting, sprinkler system to curbing, sod to gravel.

Mike finally realized I wasn't going to be able to do it all by myself so he
sent a couple of workers over to help me out.

Playing on the tractor.

Real landscaping equipment! Mike to the rescue, while Josh surveys the handy work.
Now, THAT's team work :). Do you ever think you might be just a tad busy there, Becky? I am impressed by how much you know about this stuff. It looks like it is unfolding very well. It must be wonderful to be seeing what you imagined coming to life! I love that you are keeping Josh involved ;).
ReplyDeleteI can't believe all that you are trying to get done! When do we get to see you again? We are all excited to have you relocate to the chosen state.
ReplyDelete