Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Responsible Parenting Tips 101


Josh was sitting at my feet for a few minutes
while I was working on the computer. I picked him up
and noticed his hands and legs were red. I thought, what the
heck, then I notice his mouth was flaming red and
so was his tongue. I panicked when I thought, he must
be coughing up blood or something. Then I noticed a small yellow
object at my feet. When I picked it up, I noticed that it was a
red stamp pad. When I looked back at Josh, he was grinning.
He was so proud of himself!


Daddy was left on babysitting duty for a few minutes and
this is how he ended up... in a wrangler box with his friend, Hopper
and sucking on a peanut shell!



Mikes parents have an exercise machine that shakes the fat
off of you! While Josh was teething and being difficult to
put to sleep, we put him on it, and found it would
make him drowsy. He fell quite in love with it, and we
fell in love with his flapping cheeks!

1 comment:

  1. they are so cute at this age!! Little kids do the funniest things! Just wait till he starts talking; anything that he says is just so cute!! We're sorry we missed you guys while you were in UT, but we'll have to try and get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete