We did it! We are finally living in Wyoming! A caravan of Mike, Dan, and I drove here from Brigham City on March 21, after church. We spent the night with the Wright family and then spent all day Monday in getting the trailer hooked up and skirted so we could actually live in it.
It was a miracle that we got everything hooked up as quickly as we did...we only ran into a few hitches.
It was a miracle that we got everything hooked up as quickly as we did...we only ran into a few hitches.
We showered and had dinner at the Wright's home again and then spent our first night in our home... without heat or hot water. We spend so much time laughing at the humor in our new living arrangements, like when our circuit breaker is tripped from the lights, electric heater, and hair dryer being turned on at the same time! Now we charge our cell phones at night, use one "luxury appliance" at a time ( the tv for a movie, the computer for the internet, or the cd player for music)! We had to replace the water heater since it made a bath tub of our kitchen floor. Mike claims he feels like Alice in wonderland when he showers since his head touches the ceiling!




Okay! So where are you?! Really, I need to bring you cookies at least!! What ward are you in? I am excited to see you sometime! Yay!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou made it to Wyoming!
You have a little place to make yours!
Great job! Cannot wait to see more pictures and hear more as the next little while unfolds :)
Hi Becky - I was looking for you on facebook - found you and found your blog! Looks like you've been having some great adventures! I'm excited to get to know you better! -shelley larsen
ReplyDelete