Thursday, May 20, 2010

Some of the best days of our lives!

Here are a few snapshots of the best days of our life....funny thing is that most of them didn't begin that way. Isn't it interesting how a little time and reflection can change our perspective on things. I have started controlling my frustrations of situations by taking a snap shot of them so I can see, that the situation is really more comical than anything. Enjoy some of the moments I have captured.



Oh how we love our tubby time!

Josh loves to listen when you talk to him on the phone, sometimes he laughs and tries to eat the phone!

If this wasn't so cute, I guess it would be sad. It breaks his heart when I go ten feet from him! What can I say, I'm a heartbreaker!

Before we got our yard fenced in, and the chicken pen built, the chickens liked to roam the neighborhood, yes we are such rednecks! Josh would always try to sneak up on them.

One of the roosters got a hurt leg, so Josh adopted him as his new pet. He takes such good care of the bird, he throws in plenty of toys, books, and food to the chicken, so he won't be bored.


Mike sure loves his daddy time when he is home!

Josh's morning ritual is to climb onto our dresser and eat all of my silk flower arrangements, they were pretty barren by the time I got them moved!

Josh makes sure all of my soil is packed down in my pots, so that nothing dares to grow!


One of Josh's absolute favorite past times is to pull up all of our heater vents, and to stuff things inside, including himself!




Jean, this one is for you, Josh liked to hang out in all of the nifty post holes all around our yard while I was putting up our fence.


"I don't want to grow up, I'm a toys-r-us kid"...who says I can't play with toys still!

Josh loves his sandbox and plays in it at least once a day!!! Boys love their dirt.
My little ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment