Saturday, September 15, 2012
Joshua
Here are some pictures I took about a month ago of Josh. He is eating his "ba-ball-bed" translation, "basketball bread" (egg fried in the center of bread, topped with cheese and the center of the toast is toasted and topped with honey butter), for breakfast.
This is a picture of evidence of Josh's determination when he wants something. I moved all the treats to a the cupboard above the refrigerator because he was getting them too frequently in the other cupboard. I came indoors one day and found this and Josh snacking happily on his treats!
This is a picture of Josh after his "surgery" on his tiny but aggressive warts. We won!
Joshua has seemed to turn a corner in the growing up process and has decided to grow up a little bit more... almost overnight and it makes me a little sad as well as excited to see him explore the world with his new maturity. He is such a joy to me. I watch his as he enjoys helping me vacuum, wash dishes, cook (cutting up the veggies), and spraying the cleaning chemicals and helping me wipe them up. He loves to ride the four-wheeler to get the mail. His potty training has been quite the ordeal, but I love it when he comes running to tell me proudly that he went potty, and I excitedly celebrate with him (even if it was the plants he watered and not the toilet!) He enjoys dressing himself and I am always interested to see what combination of clothes he picked out for the day! He loves to say prayers in the evening and to bless the food. I am thankful for the quiet moments of reflection that come in the evenings, after the hustle and bustle of the day is winding down, when I see more clearly the great blessing my sons are in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment