Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Daily Comedian!

Josh has become quite opinionated! He seems to know exactly what he wants and when he wants it! Lately this has included what he wears. One day he brought down one of his swimming suits and wouldn't let me rest until I put it on him.

"Look mom, I dressed myself"!


I couldn't get it on camera fast enough, but he had this on his neck the other way, like what a dog wears when it has a wound.


Baby Grizzly Adams bundled up for a Wyoming winter!


Poor boy, after smacking his head twice on the same spot, Josh had a goose egg to beat all!

Josh spending time with cousins Spencer and Baylie munching on some homemade popcorn. Ignore the fact that they all look handicapped, this was the best picture.







3 comments:

  1. Hey so this post kills me! Ha ha you make me laugh!! And it was really good to see you (for a sec) at Pizza Hut the other day! We REALLY need to get together sometime! Also I need your address! So if you wanna, email it to me! camrae27@yahoo.com!! Miss your face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love that picture of how he dressed himself- so great! He will love that pic when it appears on his wedding video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh is so cute! I can't believe how much he has changed since you last posted. I love his brown eyes. Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete