Thursday, June 16, 2011

"It Bo"









This is the phrase that Josh always uses when his toys break. He comes running to me holding both pieces, holds them up and says "It Bo" for "It Broke". Its really kind of cute. Well, this time "IT" really "Bo" and it wasn't a toy, it was his leg. Yep, first week of summer and Josh is in a cast up to his belly button while we wait for his leg to heal.



I am so impressed with how patient he has been, he only melts down about once a day, and then he is back to his happy self.


We have spent some time getting very creative since about all he can do is lay down. He has never sat still long enough to do puzzles but we have discovered he is actually very good at them! Thank goodness he loves books.




Family and friends have been awesome with providing babysitting so I can have a sanity break and actually get something done. So far Josh has had it on for three weeks, three more to go.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh what happened?! What can I do to help?!??! Poor little buddy! I'm sorry!! Please call me and let me help!

    ReplyDelete