Monday, July 4, 2011

Little Farm Boy!

I think this picture of Josh is about the cutest thing ever! But I have been known to be biased! My mom took this picture of him while he was diligently laboring in the garden! Hmmm, wonder where he learned to work?
Taking a moment to enjoy one of mom's favorite fruit together!


Grandma Bingham came for a quick visit, Josh loves the attention and doesn't mind the four-wheeler rides either!


Josh learned to weed from his dad, Mike hates weeding unless it is on an excavator!



I don't know what goes through Josh's mind, but he is earnestly leading this goat all around the pen!

Being the boy that he is, Josh CANNOT resist throwing rocks in the water, whether it is a watering trough or a pond, or whatever else may be around!



Here we go, off to feed the chickens, if you look close, you can see Josh is pulling his wagon full of kitchen scraps to feed the chickens. To call the birds, Josh says "BOK, BOK, BOK" and beckons with his hand for them to come. They usually dont come until I call them though!






Mom, feeding the cows.




No comments:

Post a Comment