Sunday, August 14, 2011

Carnival Fun

The carnival came to town the same week that we had the county fair. I was really surprised at how many rides and booths they had for being a portable carnival. The prices were, of course outrageous, but it is worth it to see Josh's eyes light up! Most of the rides, Josh couldn't ride because he wasn't tall enough, but we took some of the ones he did ride, and boy did he love it!

He went on this car ride several times and by the end of the night, on his last ride, he was so hyped up that he would scream in delight everytime he passed us, stand up, and even threw his shoe at us!


After we got off this ride, I asked "Did you like it?" and he said "Ya!" (normally he just nods his head). I asked "Do you want to go on some more rides?" and he said "Ya!" So off we went.





Here is our hyper boy, before we went home.




Checking out how he measures up! Just BARELY!



1 comment: