Monday, November 21, 2011

Another addition...



No, I'm not talking about another addition to the house (although, sometimes I wish I was!) We are expecting our second child the first week of February. I dont have any pictures of my pregnancy so far, sad I know, but I am always the one behind the camera with no one to take pictures of me. So I had Mike take a picture on Christmas. 7 1/2 months down... six weeks to go. All I can say is, this one had better not get too comfy and end up two weeks late like Josh did!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH!!! I am not kidding when I say I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU AND WONDERING WHEN YOU WERE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!! And then I look on your blog and blamo!! So dang awesome I am so excited for you!!!! Do you know what you;re having or is it a surprise?! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete