We found this helmet at a thrift store for $5.00 and he insists on wearing it at the most random times...including all over town, as well as while driving his excavator, or while jumping off the couch and pretending to crash on the floor. Then he just lays there until someone comes to see if he is okay.
Helping dad disassemble contact switches.
Hammers! This boy and his hammers, whether they are plastic toys or the real deal, he loves to hammer things. This is okay with mom, until the hammer finds my walls and cabinets!
I thought this was so cute/sad/hilarious! He looks like he is in time out because he was a bad boy!
It is hard to tell what he is doing in this picture, but he loves to to art projects! Paints, chalk, crayons, markers, pencils, it doesn't matter, he loves it all! Usually I am right there to supervise, however, on one eventful day, I went upstairs to his room and discovered that he had redecorated his room! The walls, his chair, his fresh sheets, his dresser, his closet (inside and out), the windows, etc had all been colored bright pink! Thankfully it was only chalk, and I made him scrub it all off. I admit that I still laugh to myself when I find a toy or hidden part of the wall that still has some residual artwork on it.




No comments:
Post a Comment