Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Season

Christmas has come and gone. As I was looking back through the pictures on my camera and realized how many more pictures I wish I would have taken. I would take pictures of the drives we took to look at Christmas lights. I would take pictures of the visits we made to neighbors and friends with Christmas goodies. I would take pictures of the Christmas parties, and of the long hours Mike worked to provide for his family. And if possible, I would try to capture the warm holiday spirit that has been so prevelant this year.
Here is Josh, gazing out the window at the newly fallen snow, or "NO" as he calls it.

Here is our Christmas tree that we cut down on the way home from Utah. Notice only the top half is decorated. (the half that he can't reach!) We even put a little tree (the top that we cut off) in Josh's room so he could decorate it, which he did every day, arranging and rearranging ornaments.

We spent Christmas Eve at the nearby hot springs, watching Christmas movies, reenacting the nativity, eating dinner, and opening one present each.



On Christmas Day, it took Josh all day to open presents because he will open one, play with it until he was ready to open another one.





1 comment:

  1. I love that he opens them and plays with them individually :). So much easier to enjoy fully that way!

    ReplyDelete