We spent conference weekend in Salt Lake City. We attended our mission reunions and conference sessions. We also went to the zoo while we were there.
He was quite intrigued with the tiger, he just kept studying him as he lay there.
Okay, Josh was obviously more impressed with the girl than he was with the giraffes!
Here we are on the train ride...hmm they either shortened it or it seemed longer when I was younger.
This monkey came up and connected with Josh for about 20 seconds.
A hiding Rhino...Josh is showing you where he went.
I laughed when I took this picture of Mike and told him that he looked like all the rest of the city slicker dads who were at the zoo that day...kinda nice. Glad to be married to a good man, and even happier to spend the day with him and our boys.




Looks like fun! And, my goodness, Tommy looks a lot like Josh! Adorable!
ReplyDelete