Monday, May 14, 2012

My Busy Bee

My Joshua, dont know what to do with him, couldn't live without him! Here are some pictures capturing a glimpse of his energy and zest for life! Above he is playing with his real tools in his real tool box that I put together at a shopping trip to harbor freight. Notice his Bob the Builder shirt! What can I say, he loves life!

Always the helper, he washed my truck with the windshield squeegie while I was filling up my truck with gas. I guess even he could tell it needed it after a dusty trip!


While Mike disappeared in a Semitruck boneyard, so did Josh, I looked around and found him playing on this old tractor. You can take the boy out of the country but you cant take the country out of the boy! He loves his equipment!

1 comment: