Sunday, November 17, 2013

More of Josh

Joshua is such a joy in my life even though he is in the awkward stage of life where he is not a baby but not a young man. I love to see him growing up and becoming a helpful and sweet boy as he discovers his place!
We had crazy weather all September and October which included 4 snow storms! We took advantage of the white stuff and made a snowman. The snow was melting so fast that we only had to roll it a couple times for it to make a ball!
Can I just say I'm in love with my husband's and now my son's brown puppy dog eyes!
A picture snapped behind the glass while he was at Montessori School. He always wiggles his way to the front!
My boys always love to help me cook and I am constantly tripping over the two stools I have for them to stand on. Josh is actually becoming a helper instead of a taste tester!
Josh's turn for scripture study. We have laminated pictures of gospel principles or scripture stories and descriptions on the back. They get to each pick one and then we talk about it. It keeps their attention and they love it. Josh picked the brother of Jared every night for almost 2 weeks straight! But he could tell us the story word for word!
My darling boy practicing riding his bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment