Monday, November 25, 2013
Tommy's cast
Poor little Tommy has had a cast on for the last four weeks. We were playing at the park, before taking josh to school, and we were making a train going down the slide when Tommy's shoe stuck on the slide and I ran it over. It twisted and I thought I had broken his ankle but when I took him in, we found out he had snapped his Tibia. Poor boy got a cast on his right leg up past his knee. This is a picture of him on his first day with the cast on. He looks so tired and dejected as I sat him down to watch a movie.
He spent the first couple of days in depression and then on about day 4, he decided this was his new lot in life and made quick work of finding new ways to get around, they ranged from scooting to crawling like a puppy dog, to finally hobbling around on his cast.
He finally got his cast off and boy did he love the bath he had! He lost no time learning to walk again! Its kind of a stiff, hobbling walk but he is getting there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment