I have postponed this for as long as I could, but it is time to go private with our blog. My sister in law gave me the cousel when I started our blog, that I should put a traffic tracker on my blog. I did it just for the heck of it and when I first started blogging, there was no unusual traffic, but for the last couple months, I have had more and more traffic from countries that I do not know anyone in. So to protect my family, I will be going private. If you would like to continue following our life, please leave a comment with your email address, and I will add you to the list. I will also be emailing this notice to all of my email contacts. Thanks for your support.
love the Dimicks
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey, I love reading your blog, even if I don't say much :-) my e-mail address is brangvean@hotmail.com. Take care!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh of course! Count me in!! camrae27@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteaejamba@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI know we don't know each other very well especially since you moved out of the ward, but I do like your blog it makes me feel like I know your family just a little better. mandapanda62@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWould love to still follow your blog. my email is lissylouster@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI still want to be part of your world :)
ReplyDeletejennamariestout@gmail.com