Friday, July 12, 2013
Josh n' Tommy
Some funny pictures of the moments in our life... I came downstairs one morning, when I had slept in, to find Josh watching a movie on the couch, notice all of his little toys that he sat up to watch the movie with him!
Josh is testing out his bridge that we made out of toothpicks and marshmallows (they ARE good for something!, just like curious George!
I just laughed for the longest time when I peeked my head in to see this sight, Josh dressed in the snowman's hat and scarf. He just looked so cute!
This is a daily routine, playing with trucks and usually loading them with something of mom's that he is not supposed to be playing with!
Grandma Dimick sent a package up for Tommy and Josh and here is Tommy playing with it! It entertained him for hours!
When Josh is the sweet big brother that I know he can be, it just melts my heart! He was holding his hand so he wouldn't be sad as he fell asleep, and then he gave Tommy a baby to hold so he wouldn't be alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment