Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Preschool and Fieldtrips

Joshua loves mommy school and smart start. He likes his friends and his teachers, pronounced, "Chee-tah". I took some pictures of activities and field trips that we took. For valentines day, we made packages, and valentines to mail to family, and themselves, then we took them on a field trip to the post office, where they mailed them and then got to see the process they went through.
We took one field trip to see an ambulance. They got to crawl around the car, get strapped into the stretcher, hear the sirens, and speak on the radio.
These pictures are ones that I snapped of Josh through a window while I watched him at Smart Start Montessori School.
Another field trip we took was to the dentist office. Thanks to Dr Crane for taking the time for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment