Sunday, March 9, 2014

Brothers...Partners in crime!

Here are some shots I have taken over the past months of the mischief and fun my boys get into together. Below: the crew is lined up for 'school'
The boys opened their own store. I dont know if you can see all the little trinkets that they placed on the dresser and couch. Then mom and dad come to the store and get to shop!
A couple of bumps on the log, engrossed in their movie.
Josh tucked Tommy into bed when he fell asleep on the couch
Chore Day! Hauling the laundry down to the laundry room. (Its fun because they pretend to be dump trucks when they haul their load and then they are excavators while they pick up the clothes and drop them into the washing machine!)
Often times, I dont understand the logic of their imagination, but I give them credit for having an avid imagination!
Who doesn't love cotton candy at Golden corral!?

No comments:

Post a Comment