Sunday, March 9, 2014

Smart Start Secret Sack

At Josh's school, they do a show and tell called a secret sack. Each kid gets a turn several times during the year to bring something in the sack to show the other kids. They take turns asking questions and guessing what is in the sack. When I say the kids ask questions, Im not talking like "Is it big or small?", I am talking questions like "Is it a vertebrate or a non-vertebrate?"! It is adorable and hilarious to observe this routine, I am amazed at their spongy little brains that soak up what is taught! One of Josh's turns, he wanted to bring his rabbits that he earned and saved money for last summer. He was so gentle and patient. It is encouraging and inspiring to me when I see him in his majesty. The pictures below are snapshots I took through the observation window.

No comments:

Post a Comment